Skip to Content
Our campuses are currently closed to the public. Visit www.massey.ac.nz/coronavirus for our COVID-19 updates
These regulations are to be read in conjunction with all other Statutes and Regulations of the University including General Regulations for Undergraduate Degrees, Undergraduate Diplomas, Undergraduate Certificates, Graduate Diplomas, and Graduate Certificates.
1. Admission to the Diploma in Human Development requires that the candidate will meet the University admission requirements as specified.
2. Candidates for the Diploma in Human Development shall follow a flexible programme of study, which shall consist of courses totalling at least 120 credits, comprising:
(a) at least 75 credits at 200 level or above; and including
(b) the core courses listed in the Schedule to the Diploma;
(c) any compulsory courses listed in the Schedule to the Diploma;
(d) attending Contact Workshops, block courses, field trips, studios, workshops, tutorials, and laboratories as required.
3. The Diploma in Human Development is awarded without an endorsement.
4. The timeframes for completion as outlined in the General Regulations for Undergraduate Degrees, Undergraduate Diplomas, Undergraduate Certificates, Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates will apply.
5. Candidates may be graduated when they meet the Admission, Qualification and Academic requirements within the prescribed timeframes; candidates who do not meet the requirements for graduation may, subject to the approval of Academic Board, be awarded the Certificate in Arts should they meet the relevant Qualification requirements.
6. The general Unsatisfactory Academic Progress regulations will apply.
275.304 Development of Gender 15 credits
275.320 Risk and Resilience across the Lifespan 15 credits
150.202 Mauri ora: Māori Wellbeing and Vitality 15 credits
P 15 credits from 150.1xx
175.101 Psychology as a Social Science 15 credits
Page authorised by Academic Manager
Last updated on Thursday 12 December 2019